When you have pain that persists for longer than six months, and when it interrupts your relationships and daily life — you want relief. But, what can you do to feel good and be able to live your life as normal?
Chronic pain is serious and it disrupts your life
Chronic pain is not a simple matter. The impact on your life is far reaching and creeps into every corner of your existence, affecting family, friends, your job, and all aspects of life.
Even worse, if not diagnosed and treated properly, chronic pain can lead to severe emotional and mental distress. Don’t let this happen to you!
Maybe you had a bad accident, or maybe one day you were just going for a walk around the neighborhood and felt a sharp, stabbing, or even dull pain come over you. Maybe you have pain in your back, neck, or other regions and have absolutely no idea how it started. Regardless of how it happened, you want the pain to go away indefinitely!
Tips to Reduce Chronic Pain
These are some things to help curb the pain:
- Learn deep breathing or meditation to help you relax.
- Reduce stress in your life. Stress intensifies chronic pain.
- Boost chronic pain relief with the natural endorphins from exercise.
- Cut back on alcohol, as it can worsen sleep problems.
- Join a support group. Meet others living with chronic pain.
- Don’t smoke. It can worsen chronic pain.
- Track your pain level and activities every day.
- Learn biofeedback to decrease migraine and tension headache pain.
- Get a massage for chronic pain relief.
- Eat a healthy diet if you’re living with chronic pain.
- Find ways to distract yourself from pain so you enjoy life more.
Pain is not Hopeless
Millions of people suffering from pain feel it is a hopeless situation, but the reality is this couldn’t be further from the truth.
If you’re suffering from any form of acute or chronic pain, and are looking for a way to alleviate or eliminate your pain altogether, we are here to help with a permanent, non-invasive solution.
At Cell Bionics Institute, we are proud to offer the latest and most advanced pain management techniques using stem cells. Our board certified surgeons treat patients using modern, state-of-the art equipment and treatments that are not available elsewhere. We feature a one-day surgical center in Northern Virginia that was designed specifically to treat patients who are seeking minimally invasive alternatives to traditional surgery for healing and pain management. Our single specialty medical professionals provide surgical services in an efficient and friendly manner. Please call us at 703-444-5007 to make an appointment or schedule online.